Tuesday 24 March 2009


Well it's the last week of British Winter Time and clocks will change for the glories of long Summer evenings in a matter of days, so what better time to start blogging.
I'm thinking that the aim of this blog will be to show bits and bobs of what I do as a top flight illustrator and also to tempt movers and shakers to give me commissions when they see my brilliant pictures and fantastic writing style. What can possibly go wrong?
I need to see how to upload pictures so I'll start with my old fave with the cat losing all of its nine lives in one freakish accident. 
Well that little experiment only proved that I can only put a picture at the top. I'm sure that can be changed but until then it'll have to do. Stick with me and give me a chance. This can only get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment