Monday 11 April 2011

Pictoplasma 2011

I'm just back from Pictoplasma in Berlin. It was there, two years ago where I vowed to start this blog and here I am, still blogging away like a good 'un.
It was a great Pictoplasma this year and I had loads of fun with chums both new and old. It was very inspiring and new plots have been instigated which I very much hope to follow up on. My main gripe about the conference though is no matter how great and artist is, if they are no good at public speaking or are suffering with the language without using an interpreter they shouldn't be booked to talk.
While in Berlin I was reminded of the Bunny mandala. I have a couple of rabbits secreted away in this poster that Pictoplasma produced a few years ago. See if you can spot them.

No comments:

Post a Comment