Tuesday 9 February 2010

The Rush for Plush


When I was working for Faceparty a few years back I designed some characters for their chat room. We were hoping to merchandise them and even got as far as making some plush prototypes, but sadly it was not to be thanks to the financially turbulent times we live in. Here, for your viewing pleasure they are though: The Freeak, Porkenstein and Teddies. The other plush character was Clubby the Seal Pup (the avenging spirit of clubbed seals everywhere) but I can't seem to find an illustration of him. It took a while to get them looking right in their cuddly forms, but I am very pleased with the result. Maybe one day they'll see the light of day again.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Phil, nice work, didn't knw you used to work for good ol' Faceparty, my friend Rich Keeling used to be a designer there!

    ReplyDelete