Cor blimey! See I don't just draw cuddly animals look what a Renaissance man I am, I can turn my hand to anything. Here's some costumes I designed for a fetish show. I'm not sure of the details but I think it was a Face Party and Torture Garden collaboration, I'm going back a few years with this one. It was a good night though and the costumes looked amazing. They cost a bomb to make too - who new rubber would be so expensive... And no, it's not me in one of the costumes.
Monday, 1 November 2010
Rubber fetish pointy head chaps a go go!
Cor blimey! See I don't just draw cuddly animals look what a Renaissance man I am, I can turn my hand to anything. Here's some costumes I designed for a fetish show. I'm not sure of the details but I think it was a Face Party and Torture Garden collaboration, I'm going back a few years with this one. It was a good night though and the costumes looked amazing. They cost a bomb to make too - who new rubber would be so expensive... And no, it's not me in one of the costumes.
Labels:
rubber costumes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment