Thursday 5 May 2011

No water fountains on Brighton front

Today is voting day so it's interesting to see how all that will turn out. The other week the Labour candidate called round the flat to canvas and I got her in to show her my idea. I had it a few weeks ago and someone in Hove council seemed vaguely interested in it until they stopped replying to my calls. My idea is to put up water fountains on the front and stop people buying bottled water which is a little wasteful. I even roughed up a little logo for them to try and sell this idea. She said it was pointless because of corporate water bottling culture. It seemed all her political zeal has been knocked out of her before she's even in a place of power. Needless to say didn't get my vault - which was a shame as she seemed quite nice.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent overview, it pointed me out something I didn’t realize before. I should encourage for your wonderful work. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thank you for sharing this information with us.

    ReplyDelete